porting a repository from another external service is really easy, simply follow the steps below:
- Create a new repository within your Codebase account
- Click the Import Repository button in the right hand menu.
- Enter the URL of your source repository:
- If you've entered a HTTP URL and your source repository requires authentication enter a username and password, if you've entered a GIT URL you'll need to upload the provided public key to your source repository:
- Finally select if you'd like Codebase to keep the repository synced with the source and click the Begin repository import button.