All aspects your account are managed within your central Billing Centre. Please note, that you'll need to be an Account Administrator on your Codebase account to be able to manage billing.
To access it, simply head to the Billing Centre link via the icon to the top-right of the page:
After which you'll be presented with a number of options:
- Change my details - Use this option to update your company address and VAT information
- My payment card - Here you can update your current payment card if you're using automatic billing
- View all invoices - This page will show a list of all invoices that you can view or download, since you began using Codebase
- Change Billing Contact - You can update the billing contact (the person who receives all invoices and notifications for your account) to any other Account Administrator in your account
- Un-billed items - You can view any specific items that are due at your next invoice date, such as a charge for a pro-rated upgrade if you upgraded your account within your current billing period
- Upgrade/Downgrade - Use this option to immediately upgrade or downgrade your account
- Change billing frequency - You'll be able to update how often we bill you for your service, just enter any number of months from 1 to 12 to do so.
- Make an immediate payment - If you wish to make a payment in advance for Codebase you can do so here - you'll be given the option to make payment for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.
- Cancel my account - We'll be sorry to see you go, but if you wish to cancel your Codebase account this can be done here at any time.